Operating hours appear at the very bottom of each page.
Monday through Saturday, portions of, or the entire pool, may be reserved for group swimming lessons or swim team between 9 AM and 11 AM.
The pool will be closed when necessary for maintenance and repair operations.
Use of the pool is strictly prohibited when there are no lifeguards on duty.
The pool can be closed by the manager, using discretion, after 6PM because of rain or cold weather.
Thunder or lightning will be cause for clearing the deck and pools until it is deemed safe.
The pool will not be available to the members during scheduled home swim meets
(baby pool included).
Behavior & Safety Rules
- No member will be admitted to the pool premises without a membership card which must be deposited at the front office upon arrival. The club is not responsible for cards left overnight.
- Membership cards shall be issued in the name of the individuals registered with the Secretary and shall not be transferable.
- In case a membership card is lost, such loss shall be reported immediately to the pool attendant and applications made to the Manger for a new card. A fee of $2.00 will be charged for each replacement card issued.
- No persons other than members or their guests are permitted on the grounds of Hilltop Swim Club.
- The Club Manager or anyone to whom he/she has delegated authority may ask for the showing of membership cards if there are questions of trespassing.
- Admission shall be refused to anyone because of illness, infections, intoxication, illegal drug use, or other causes, to be left to the Manager's discretion.
- The lifeguards, under the direction of the Pool Manager are in complete charge of the pool. Accept their orders! Talking to guards while they are on the stand is prohibited.
- All members, including children, shall use the Pool and it's facilities at their own risk.
- All children under 10 years of age shall be admitted to the Club between opening and 6 PM only if accompanied by an adult or older child (at least 15 years of age) who will be responsible for their conduct and safety.
- After 6 PM children under 13 years of age are not permitted in the Club grounds unless accompanied by an adult member.
- Children must be totally toilet trained to use the main pool.
- Use of the wading pool shall be limited to children 5 years of age and under. ALL children must be accompanied by an adult to monitor their conduct and safety.
- Children are not permitted in the diving area unless they can pass the swimming test set up by the pool manager, generally considered one length of the pool without stopping.
- All members shall observe the following:
- Glass containers are not permitted on premises. This includes baby bottles, shampoo bottles and food containers.
- Running, pushing, shoving, wrestling, ball playing or causing undue disturbance in or about the pool area is forbidden.
- No pets will be allowed on the club grounds at any time.
- Only one (1) person is allowed on the diving board or slide at a time. This includes the entire structure, i.e., the ladder and board.
- Divers completing a dive should swim to the nearest ladder and exit.
- Diving is not allowed in shallow water of pools. "No Diving" will be posted on cement in these areas.
- Detached floating aids (ex. swimmies), fins, etc., are not allowed in either pool, except those approved by the manager for instruction.
- No masks or watershoes are permitted in the pool unless approved for medical reasons.
- There is to be no climbing over fences or walls on premises.
- There is to be no spitting on the premises.
- Children who are not fully toilet trained are not permitted in the large pool.
- Children in the diaper stage must wear diapers covered by rubber pants. No disposable diapers will be permitted in the baby pool.
- Hair, longer than shoulder length, when wet, must be tied back.
- Sitting on the edge of the pool by the lap lane with feet in water, or standing in the lap lane is prohibited.
- Only plastic sunglasses may be worn in the pool.
- Fighting - Anyone six (6) years of age or older will be suspended from 1 to 3 days at the discretion of the manager (See VI,B,5)
- Lap lane hours will be from 11 AM to 1 PM and 5 PM to 9 PM at the discretion of the manager depending on how crowded the pool is.
- Guest passes are non transferable and are only good for the day purchased.
- Only members 15 years and older are permitted guest privileges. Abuse of this policy will result in the loss of all privileges and the guest will not be permitted back for the remainder of the season.
- Adult members are responsible for the conduct of their guests at all times.
- No guests at all will be permitted on the holiday of Memorial Day, July 4th, or Labor Day. This applies to the day of the holiday only, not the entire weekend.
- No guest passes will be sold after 5:30 PM on special club function days, e.g., float night, fun night, family nights.
- No more than 50 guests will be admitted per day. Guest passes must be purchased in person at the front office, telephone reservations will not be accepted.
- An adult may have up to 3 guests per day but the adult must be present.
- There is a 12 visit limit per guest- i.e. a guest may come to Hilltop only 12 times per season.
- Adult members must accompany their guests at all times and weekly guests on the first day.
- Activities are planned for Splash Party days, and the pool may close at 6PM to age groups other than the specified splash party age group, if the planned activity requires full utilization of the pool.
- Guest fees are as follows, and payable by the member at the pool entrance:
- Persons under 3 years, and 65 and older (if parents or grandparents) are free if they are not using the pool facilities.
- Daily guest charges are as follows:
- Persons temporarily residing in the home of a member may purchase a house guest membership as follows:
- Children or grandchildren of members:
- One week $20.00 per child, renewable at end of the week, not to exceed 4 weeks or $100
- All other house guests:
- One week $25.00 per adult, renewable at end of the week, not to exceed 4 weeks or $100
- Guest charges are subject to change without notice, at the discretion of the Board of Governors.
- Any exceptions to these guest rules must be requested in writing and addressed to the membership committee.
- Members guilty of violation the guest regulations will be subject to loss of all privileges. Guests will not be permitted back for the remainder of the season.
- Cars shall be parked on the Club property only in space provided for that purpose.
- Entrances, exits, and roadways shall be kept clear at all times. (The driveway through the parking lot is one-way only. When entering from Hilltop Road bear left and proceed up the driveway).
- Township regulations will not permit parking on Hilltop Road.
- Parking is permitted on the grass area across from the club.
- Except for emergencies, no repairs or work is permitted on automobiles in the parking area.
- Parking in front of the entrance gates by the enclosed snack bar is prohibited at all times. This is an emergency vehicle access route to the pool and deck.
- The manager has the authority to enforce these rules and the right to reject or eject anyone for any reason.
- The manager and the staff operates and polices the pool and other facilitates, and is responsible for the general conduct of all present, as well as sanitation and safety.
- No playing or loitering in the locker rooms.
- Littering of any sort is prohibited. Cigarettes and tobacco remains, or any type of refuse must be discarded in containers.
- Alcoholic beverages and gambling are not permitted on Club grounds.
- Abusive language or any unnecessary noise shall not be permitted - radios or any type of speakers are to be played at the lowest possible volume level consistent with the surroundings, or used with headphones.
- The Manager, lifeguards, and other persons in authority are on duty to protect and assist you. Disobeying their direction, infractions or established rules and regulations, the use of abusive or profane language, or general misconduct may result in suspension of pool privileges for up to one week.
- All suspensions or rule violations will be reviewed by the Board of Governors and may result in the recall of family's membership card. Conversely, any employee abusive to members should be reported to the pool manager for disciplinary action.
- Water may be consumed by patrons around the pool as long as it is in a clear plastic bottle, labeled with the family's name. All empty containers are to be disposed of by owner.
- Police your area. Food of any kind in not permitted in the pool area, including chewing gum, baby food or baby bottles. Beverages other than water are not permitted in the pool area.
- The club will not be responsible for locating lost or stolen articles. The Club has no facilities for checking valuables.
- Lounge chairs may be used in the grassy areas only. Chairs are not permitted on the cement area of the big pool. Chairs must be returned to the storage area when not in use.
- At the discretion of the pool manager, there will be adult swims for people 18 years of age or older.